The information we collect and how we use it
- When you register with us we need to know your name, billing address, email address and telephone number. We also need to know your login name, password and security question answer.
- We gather this information to allow us to process your registration. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to process any orders you may make and for the distribution of newsletters, catalogues and the delivery of the goods
- We may ask you to provide us with optional information about the number of children you have and each child’s name and age. This information will NEVER be made available to any third party organisation.
- We may also use technology to anonymously track and monitor website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide this information to third parties. This information will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes, so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We, or our agents and subcontractors may contact you by post or e-mail, to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
How we protect your information
- The Internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security technologies as set out in our Security Statement.
- (Unless we state otherwise (See Clause 11 of GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS we keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclose of your information.)
Updating your details
- If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your e-mail address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, (or by sending a letter to Playmobil Northern Europe, Blarenberglaan 3a bus 5, B-2800 Mechelen, Belgium).
- Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to or through countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
How to contact Playmobil Northern Europe