Searching for something in the PLAYMOBIL® Online Shop
Enter the word or product number you wish to find. While you are typing, you will be shown several suggestions and the number of possible hits for this search word.
All PLAYMOBIL® products containing your search word will be displayed in a list.
Search for: Knights
Lion Knight's Castle
Falcon Knight’s Castle
Filtering your search results
Would you like to narrow down your search? By using the filtering function, you may sort the products according to price, type, age etc.
Using your Shopping Cart
When you have decided to purchase an item, simply click “Add to Cart” on the product page and the item will be added to your order.
The number of products and their price will be displayed beside the shopping cart symbol at the top. If you move your mouse over the shopping cart symbol, you will receive further information about the selected products.
On the Shopping Cart screen, you can change the quantity of the selected products. Simply enter the desired quantity in the allocated field, or change the quantity by clicking on the symbols “+” or “-“.
You can also remove the products you have selected from your cart by clicking the “x” button next to the respective product.
When you have reviewed the contents of your shopping cart and are satisfied with your selections, and have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of our store, you may purchase the items by clicking the "Checkout" button. Please follow the further steps of the order process (see also “Ordering”).
Registration at the PLAYMOBIL® Online Shop
If you already have a customer account at the PLAYMOBIL Online Shop, click on “Login” and enter your email address/user name and your password.
Would you like to create a new account? There are two ways how you can register with us:
Click on “Register”, fill in the fields for your name and login data and choose a password. Repeat the password in the next line and click on “Submit”.
You can also create a new account during the ordering process. First, choose the desired products in the online shop. The Shopping Cart then offers you the option “Create An Account”.
Please note: The fields marked with a blue asterix are mandatory, and have to be completed for registering and ordering!
Forgot your password?
Never mind! Simply click on “Forgot Password?” in the Login section and enter your email address. We will then send a link to you by email so you can reset your password.
How to order
When does my order become effective?
When you have selected a product you wish to order, simply click “Add to Cart” on the product page and the product will be added. Continue like this until you have added all products you would like to buy. When you have reviewed the contents of your shopping cart and are satisfied with your selections, and have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of our store, you may purchase the items by clicking the "Checkout" button.
During the next steps, you will be asked to select your delivery address. You can then choose your billing address (if different from your delivery address) your payment method, or redeem a Gift Certificate. You will then be shown an overview, giving you the possibility to check your order again. If you would like to change or correct something, you can go back to the steps before and change your details.
By clicking the button “Submit Order”, you confirm that you want to purchase the products listed in your order.
Your order details
Your order details will be saved. Like your customer information and our Terms and Conditions, they can be accessed or printed at any time. Just log in to our Online Shop again. You can also check the status of your order in your customer account here.
To make sure your personal data and computer are safe at all times while surfing on the Internet, we recommend using the most current version of your browser.
The SSL encryption has become a standard on the Internet. It is based on the encryption of data communication between your Internet browser and our server, to avoid security issues from third parties.
The order process in the Playmobil® Online Shop uses SSL to secure your personal data (e.g. your address or your credit card number) against third parties. The encryption is activated in the order process from Step 2 – “Billing”.
Returns, Refunds, and Replacements
Cancellation of Order
You may cancel your order with us at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
To cancel your order you must notify us in writing either by post at the address below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to us at our address detailed below at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract and we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should return the items, unpacked to our Customer Service Department at the address below.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your order, any sum debited to us from your Credit/Debit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
Returns and Refunds
Should you wish to return any goods, you may do so at any time within 3 months of the purchase date PROVIDED, they are returned to us in the same condition (including the original packaging) as they were when sold. If you do not have proof of purchase then, providing the goods are in the same condition (including the original packaging) as when sold we may, at our sole discretion, exchange the goods for other goods to the same value, or issue you a credit note.
If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
If you notify a problem to us, our only obligation will be, at your option: (a) to make good any shortage or non-delivery; (b) to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or (c) to refund the amount paid for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
This is not intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable consumer protection laws or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details of our cancellation, refund and return policy.
All goods should be returned to the following address:
Playmobil Northern Europe
Customer Service Department
Blarenberglaan 3a bus 5
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR CUSTOMER ORDERS PLACED VIA THE INTERNET FROM DENMARK
The terms used in these general conditions ("the Conditions") are defined as follows:
- We (Us and Our): the private company with limited liability Playmobil Benelux B.V., with its registered offices in Gorinchem and its principal place of business at Parklaan 31, 4702 XA Roosendaal, correspondence address Nispensestraat 102, 4701 CZ Roosendaal (email address: email@example.com) and filed in the Commercial Register under number 23053624 and with VAT number NL 007591020 B01;
- You (and Your): all natural persons with whom we enter into a Contract, or to whom we make an offer or in whose regard we perform any (juristic) act;
- Contract: all contracts entered into between You and Us;
- Products: all goods that are the subject of a Contract.
Scope of Application
- These Conditions form an integral part of all Contracts.
- Amendments to these Conditions or deviations from specific elements of the Contract are not binding to Us other than if We have confirmed our acceptance of those changes or deviations in writing.
Offers and Contract
- All offers are subject to contract unless the offer contains an express statement to the contrary.
- A Contract is initially formed once We have expressly confirmed the order or if We have implemented the order.
- The delivered Products can deviate on subordinate points from the images and specifications given on the website. You do not have the right to have the contract rescinded if the lack of conformity to the images and specifications given on the website is minor.
Prices and payments
- All prices given on the website are subject to change. All prices are in Danish Kroner and include VAT and do not include shipping charges or any costs of returns.
- Your payment must be made at all times by credit card.
- The delivery times given on the website are no more than indicative. However, we shall attempt to perform an order within 30 days after the order. If an ordered product is not deliverable within these 30 days, we shall inform you and refund you.
- The Products are delivered exclusively in Sweden/Denmark.
- You are obliged to thoroughly inspect the Products for defects upon delivery. You have the right to dissolve the Contract, without giving reasons, in full or in part, within two weeks of receiving the ordered Products. The Contract can be dissolved by means of a written notification or an email addressed to Playmobil Northern Europe, attn. Consumer Service Nordic, Nispensestraat 102, 4701CZ, Roosendaal or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can then send the ordered products to the address given to you for that purpose. Amounts that you have already paid for returned Products will be repaid to you within 30 days of the Contract being dissolved. We reserve the right to refuse returned Products or to credit only part of the amount already paid if they are not returned in the condition in which You received them for causes that can be attributed to You.
- In the absence of statement to the contrary, all Products are covered by a guarantee period of three years from the date of delivery. This guarantee is valid exclusively for Products delivered in Denmark. The guarantee covers the replacement or – to be decided at Your discretion - the repair, free of charge, to the best of our ability, of any material or manufacturing errors in the delivered Products during the guarantee period, provided that those errors are reported to Us in writing or by email with a detailed description during the aforesaid guarantee period. All replaced components become Our property. Rather than repairing or replacing the delivered Product, We can also opt to reimburse the purchase price. These guarantee provisions do not affect your statutory rights and claims, such as the right to dissolution and compensation for damages. All of your complaints must be accompanied by a clear written specification of the complaint and a copy of the purchase invoice.
- We are exclusively liable to You for damages as provided for in this article 8.
- In the event of an attributable non-compliance with the Contract on Our part, We are exclusively liable for the direct damages arising thereof and provided that We are first held immediately and properly in default and given a reasonable period in which to as yet meet Our obligations. "Direct damages" are defined exclusively as: damage to the delivered Products, damage to other property of Yours and personal injury.
- Our total liability for attributable non-compliance with the Contract is limited for each occurrence to payment of the direct damages up to a maximum of the amount paid by You to Us for the relevant Product, not including VAT and other costs, and where a series of occurrences is deemed to be a single occurrence unless agreement to the contrary is made under mutual consultation. The compensation will not in any event exceed EUR 250 unless the insurance We have taken out pays out a higher amount in the case in question.
- We cannot under any circumstances be held liable for indirect losses, including the loss of data or consequential losses.
- The provisions of the previous paragraphs do not affect Our liability in respect of product liability.
- We will not invoke limitations of liability if the loss in question was caused by Our intentional act or omission or wilful recklessness or that of Our managerial employees forming part of the executive board or company management.
- You do not acquire any intellectual property rights in respect of the Products. You are not permitted to modify or remove the brand or identification marks on the Products or their packagings or to modify the products or any part thereof or to copy them.
- Force majeure on Our part is defined (among other things) as: work strikes, company sit-ins and lock-outs, riot, stagnation or other production problems or problems with Our suppliers and/or transport provided by ourselves or by third-parties and/or devaluation, increases in import duties and/or excise duties and/or taxes and/or statutory measures, as well as the lack of any permit to be obtained from the government, sickness or lack of personnel for any other reason.
- In cases of force majeure the obligation of the party invoking force majeure shall be suspended for the period of the force majeure.
- We shall process Your personal details in conformity with the current privacy regulations and Our privacy statement.
Applicable law and court of competent jurisdiction
- The Conditions and the Contract shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention of 1980 (CISC) is excluded.
- All disputes arising from the Contract or these Conditions shall be referred in the first instance exclusively to the court with competent jurisdiction in Your elected domicile or actual place of residence.
OS Platform for extrajudicial online dispute resolution
According to EU regulation Nr. 524/2013 the European Commission has established an interactive website for the extrajudicial settlement of online legal transactions.